• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) in order to provide you with any and all information needed to help you make your purchase.
And - in the event of a purchase to get the product to you in an orderly and safe way.
• You may provide us with payment details. These are collected in a secure shopping environment using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and are processed by Shopify Payments (credit and debit cards and iDeal payments).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and provide you with any additional you may ask for.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that
they may offer you their products and services.
• To process your payment: PayPal (PayPal payments) and Shopify Payments (credit and debit cards and iDeal payments).
• To process delivery to you of your purchase: PostNL, DPD, FedEx and possibly additional courier services. When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store yor data?
Our Company securely stores your name, address, phone number and email for delivery fulfilment purposes only at their password secured computers. Our Company will keep the data as mentioned above until you have received your purchase and any or all outstanding inquiries have been resolved. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company is currently not actively marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites,we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Security and anti-fraud reasons
• System monitoring and debugging
• Understanding how you use our website
• The proper functioning of our website (functional)
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us.